Sales Development Representative
Are you interested in finance and sales, recently graduated (or about to), or have a few years of sales experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for growth? Then we would love to talk 😊
Optio is transitioning from being a startup with a proven product-market fit to becoming an internationally expanding scale-up, and we would love to have you join us on that journey!
Optio is a Fintech company with offices in Oslo (HQ), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Zurich, and more. With the help of our internal financial experts, we develop technology to simplify all aspects of our corporate clients' (B2B) equity-based incentive programs for their employees. Today, we work with customers such as Telia, Northvolt, Storytel, Bang & Olufsen, Tryg, Evolution, Boozt, and many more, and we have doubled our turnover every year since we started in 2018. Now we are gearing up to growth mode and are therefore looking for the next star who wants to join and contribute during an exciting journey.
About the role
In the role of Sales Development Representative at Optio, you will play a vital role in the company's commercial team. The role will to a great extent be tailored to you and your traits, strengths, and interests over time. You will report directly to the Country Manager and hold a central role in our Stockholm office in a company group with great career opportunities.
The purpose of your role is to lay the foundation for Optio's commercial success by continuously following the market as well as owning and updating prospect lists with current information and contacting prospects for initial dialogues and booking meetings. The role will also involve working with CRM and Marketing Automation, as well as opportunities to travel and work from our other offices across Europe.
- Follow the market and constantly be updated on current news around relevant prospects, laws, trends, and more.
- Continuously develop, maintain, and update prospecting lists.
- Set up automated marketing activities together with the Country Manager and the Marketing team and analyze their impact.
- Qualify prospects by conducting initial dialogue and booking follow-ups.
- Write blog posts and text related to marketing activities.
- Always be curious about new tools that can improve and simplify your work tasks.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in our other offices.
Desired knowledge and experience
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You have a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- You live in Stockholm or the surrounding area or are willing to relocate to Stockholm
- You have a high proficiency in verbal and written English (and hopefully in an additional European language - especially Danish)
- It is optimal if you are already interested in the stock market/scaleups/finance
- You enjoy working closely with other colleagues, such as the Country Manager and the Marketing team
- You have an analytical side and can work with large data sets as well as continuous monitoring of the efficiency of your own work
- You are structured and self-motivated with a clear execution ability
- You can handle adversity and don't give up
We believe you have an instinctive commercial understanding and you like to create and maintain structure and have an analytical approach to everything you do. We believe that you appreciate varied tasks, and working in an international environment, and that you are comfortable having a consultative dialogue with C-level executives.
We also envision that you are ambitious, entrepreneurial and can easily collaborate with others across departments, personalities, and countries as the role will have many contact areas both internally and externally.
We would be really impressed:
- If you have previous experience in Marketing, Finance, CRM, Marketing Automation, Sales Development, or similar.
- If you also know one of the following languages: Danish, Finnish or other European languages.
What we offer:
- Nice offices in central Stockholm
- A competitive compensation package with generous commission structures
- The possibility to travel and work from other European offices
- A great and international environment with a focus on personal growth
- Great career opportunities
Candidates are interviewed on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the job, please contact Country Manager, Chakib Youcefi at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!
Optio Incentives AS
Motivate your team with equity