Product Marketing Manager - Maternity leave
With the rapid growth of eCommerce, inriver has a unique opportunity to capitalize – and that’s exactly what we’re doing. Want to join us for the ride?
inriver is an ambitious, global company with high growth in the software industry. At inriver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture drives collaboration and a fantastic work environment.
As part of growing the scope of the Product Marketing team, you will be at the forefront of establishing data analysis as the foundation to understand better product usage, market and competitor trends.
You will work in a fast-paced, energetic, fun environment to support all the product marketing initiatives. This role combines the need for excellent project management capabilities, diplomacy, and influencing skills with a data-driven mindset.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have your own projects to lead, plus support the Product Marketing team in joint initiatives. You will be a product ambassador, collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, Partner and Alliances, and the Services team.
This job will be offered as a temporary, full-time contract for approximately 10-14 months with a good chance of transferring to a permanent position. Reporting to the Director – Global Product Marketing, the Product Marketer is primarily responsible for the product launch and end-of-life processes, plus expanding the use of data analysis to shape product decisions. You will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with our product team and other internal stakeholders, such as Content Writers, Marketing, Sales, Partner & Alliances, and the Services team. This important role is at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing and sales.
- Project manage all product launches, leading Steering and Work Group meetings
- Review and assess how to improve the product launch process to ensure inriver continues to be a learning organization
- Establish and roll out the end-of-life process across the organization
- Be responsible for smaller product launches in their entirety, including working with content writers to create the required launch assets.
- Create sales enablement material, such as Frequently Asked Questions, internal webinars, videos, and other media to ensure the customer-facing and services organizations are kept up to date on new products and/or capabilities to support the buyer journey
- Develop a framework to collect and analyze product usage, win/loss insights, and research market and competitor trends to share data-driven insights that shape and assist inriver product decisions
- Be a curator of the inriver competitor program and support the team where needed in maintaining the Klue platform
- Support analyst relations and key influencer programs to help keep inriver top of mind
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience with a successful track record within a SaaS-based organization ideally working either in a Product related department or a Services role
- Strong organizational skills are a must. Recognized project management certification is a plus.
- Highly collaborative, with a good sense of humor, and a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on “doer” with drive and tenacity, who takes initiative and delivers results
- Open-minded, with a learning data-driven mindset, result-oriented, and a positive attitude
- Team player with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English in written and spoken.
- Business oriented degree would be ideal to understand business models, innovation process and importance of market research capabilities
Live the core values & the High five culture!
- be curious
- have fun
- work smart
- take responsibility
- No one is as smart as all of us!
If you like what you see - you might well be our next inrivierian. We look forward to hearing from you!