Product Marketing Specialist
Our Global Mission Statement:
From the side project of an entrepreneurial university student to an award-winning global company, Commusoft continues to evolve and have a positive impact in the field service software market. Since 2006, we’ve not only transformed our own services and offerings, but we’ve transformed the business operations of thousands of service companies who rely on our software every day.
Our dedication to being a positive presence stretches far and wide, underpinning the entire journey that Commusoft employees take our clients on. Starting with making sure we only sell to businesses that can benefit from our solutions, to comprehensively supporting clients from day one, and always being open and transparent with our community - these commitments ensure sustainable growth for our clients and Commusoft alike. And none of it is possible without our hardworking and forward-thinking team.
Our Departmental Statement:
This role sits in our product marketing team reporting into the Product Marketing Manager. We focus on getting Commusoft products to market and making them appealing across our UK and US audience. Whether that’s through our website, email content, design, or trade shows.
The product marketing team works closely with the rest of the international marketing department, as well as collaborating across the business.
As a team, we work primarily on the organic inbound strategy. We support one another and welcome new ideas, concepts, and strategies from all team members. We learn from one another, and are never afraid to experiment. And of course, we like to have fun and celebrate successes together.
Inclusion and belonging at Commusoft:
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We draw upon our talented and diverse team of different cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences to ensure the success of our business. We have a ‘culture-add’ mindset rather than ‘culture-fit’ when it comes to our hiring process and we intend to genuinely drive transformational change when it comes to diversity, inclusion and belonging. If you're eager to take clients on a journey and help transform field service businesses for the better, you’ll be at home at Commusoft.
We are looking for:
A product marketing specialist who will be responsible for Commusoft websites, working with our content writers, designers and external developers to continually improve and maintain the website.
You will be an excellent communicator who is collaborative and looking to develop their career in a growing international team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our UK and US websites to ensure Commusoft products, content, and core values are effectively promoted to our audience
- Optimise existing page layouts and design (informed by best practices and your research) to improve user experience and conversion
- Oversee monthly website updates and coordinate different parties that will be collaborating on the website
- Maintain Commusoft’s relationship with external website developers and communicate briefs and requirements to them in order to meet deadlines
- Create and A/B test different landing pages, templates, and user experiences
- Work with Wordpress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and design tools such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, or Figma
Experience, Skills and Values:
- Website and content management: Experience building company landing pages, updating websites, and working with website admins. You are well-versed with Wordpress or a similar content management system.
- Website design: Experience communicating new ideas through wireframes and understand how website design impacts user experience
- Marketing best practices: Experience contributing to marketing campaigns and moving leads through the funnel using HubSpot or a comparable marketing CRM
- Project management: Experience successfully managing and delivering multiple projects on time
- Proactive and creative: You welcome creative challenges and like to find solutions to problems that you and your colleagues face
- Confident communicator: You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable working in a team and managing relationships with external partners
- Analytical approach: You are competent at conducting research, analysing data, and building reports to inform your work
- Positive mindset: You’re committed to showing up each day as the best version of yourself and open to new ways of working, learning, and creating
Salary & Benefits
- £29000-£31000 (yearly)
- 31 holiday days (inc UK bank holidays)
- £50 monthly gym contribution
- Pension contribution
- Free snacks at our modern workspace next to Elephant & Castle underground station
- Hybrid working model (10 days per month in the office - however, during the first 2 weeks, our employees work full-time in the office)
- Inclusion policies for all
Providing world-class customer journeys for the field services industry