Senior Product Manager
Apply here: https://tally.so/r/3jbolR
Producter is an all-in-one product management software for customer-centric teams.
It offers teams a complete cycle between collecting feedback, managing tasks, tracking roadmap, and sharing updates.
We at Producter automate the legwork so product managers can focus on what they do best, putting users at the center of all decisions.
Learn More about how we look at Product Management: What Does Product Management Mean For Producters?
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of our product strategy. You will work closely with our engineering, design, and marketing teams to drive product development, from ideation to launch. This is a critical role that requires strong communication and product management skills, as well as a deep understanding of our customers and market trends.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a tech startup or a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of new product management approaches and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage timelines, and deliver high-quality products on time.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with product analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Amplitude.
- Prioritize, develop, and execute on product roadmap based on our product strategy to reduce friction for all users in the product development journey.
- Strong familiarity with core software development concepts and interfacing closely with engineering.
- Talk to users and turn learnings into features to continuously improve the user experience.
- Drive new features and products from ideation through launch and work cross-functionally to ensure GTM success.
We are a fast-growing tech startup with a mission to revolutionize product management. Our cutting-edge platform leverages [technology/innovation] to create a seamless and intuitive user experience. We have already gained traction in the market and are backed by a team of experienced investors.
- Competitive salary and equity package Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match Unlimited paid time off.
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Chance to make a significant impact on a fast-growing startup.
Product Management Software