Product Marketing Manager
Do you love product marketing?
Here is your next job if you are an experienced Product Marketing Manager who loves translating technical concepts into customer and partner benefits!
We are revamping our visual identity and developing our brand platform. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in this process, ensuring that our messaging and positioning are compelling and impactful.
Be a part of an international team 🧑🤝🧑
The global marketing team spreads all over the world; including a Head of Global Marketing (reporting manager) and a Marketing Coordinator in Sweden, a Marketing Coordinator in the United Kingdom, a Marketing Director in the US, and a Marketing Director in Australia. You will also work closely with the product team and other internal departments.
We value your personality & passion ❤
We value your traits and your drive and the ability to work well with others are what matter most to us. With a positive and can-do attitude, you’ll thrive and achieve success together with our team. You will excel in this role being self-sufficient, proactive, and capable of taking initiative.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you'll be:
- Developing and executing comprehensive product marketing strategies, including positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, and go-to-market plans for new and existing products.
- Creating original content and providing assistance to colleagues, partners, and external agencies during the content creation process.
- Assisting the Product teams throughout the product update and release processes, ensuring documentation alignment and adherence to guidelines.
- Translating technical details into customer and partner benefits.
- Conducting market research and analyzing market trends to provide relevant market intelligence and insights to strengthen our position and drive demand.
Desired experience & skills
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Have a technical background or a solid understanding of technology.
- Knowledge of market research, competitive analysis, branding, positioning, and messaging.
- Strong reading and writing skills are essential.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
With us, you get:
- A great onboarding with a well-planned introduction and appreciation from the first moment.
- Fine work tools and the latest mobile phone.
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience.
- Be part of a tight team that cares about each other.
- A generous wellness allowance.
- Health insurance, healthcare insurance & occupational pension.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of some distance work.
- Continuous competence development.
The position is a full-time position 40h/w, the start date is as soon as possible. The location is in Solna, right by Westfield Mall of Scandinavia and the commuter train. You will be able to work semi-remotely.
For us culture is important
Among the colleagues, you will find cooperation, great goodwill, and enormous helpfulness. In our flat organization, everyone's voice is equally valuable, and we encourage information sharing and feedback in all directions. We are a generous company that cares that the employees have a good working environment at home and offers breakfast on the days you are in the office. Fine gifts are given on various occasions.
SignUp Software is a SAAS fin-tech company that started to develop its own software, ExFlow, already in 2003. It is an invoice management system that is used as part of Microsoft's ERP system Dynamics. ExFlow is developed for two different Microsoft platforms; Business Central (BC/NAV) and Finance Operations (FO/AX).
We have an exciting growth journey in front of us as we are about to enter new markets and develop new products for "The Office of the CFO".
Selection and interviews are ongoing. We kindly decline contact from recruiters or salespeople from recruitment companies for this position.
ExFlow, Accounts Payable from SignUp Software