Senior Product Manager 🚀
This is Mevisio
The Mevisio Platform is a tool for leaders and team members to help them work smarter and more efficiently with the help of visualization and improved communication. Typically, our clients follow the principles in Lean Production and use daily huddles to manage everyday tasks in their operations.
With Mevisio, the whiteboard traditionally used, is replaced with a large touch screen to display KPIs and activities. Mevisio is highly customizable to the specific requirements of each client, including layout of boards and integrations with other systems, which makes the product complex but yet useful for different needs. Our focus is to make the platform easy to use for both platform developers and end users. You can find our customers in many industries, but we concentrate on manufacturing and healthcare where the Lean methodology is most commonly applied.
Sounds funky? Cool, so far so good!
Walking into the office of Mevisio you will meet passionate and kind people, and a fast-growing SaaS company! We are about to visualize the manufacturing industry and to succeed, we need more awesome people in our team!
Working with us, we hope that means you will feel your own responsibility and freedom to influence your work and everything we do. We have an exciting product and market to conquer - let’s do that together! Except from work, we also find it very important to take time for team building activities, so be prepared for AW's, breakfast, kick-off, pizza nights and much more.
What will you do?
As a Senior Product Manager at Mevisio, you will play a vital role in the company and be responsible for the development and growth of our product function. We hope you are used to both strategic and operational management and get inspired by challenges and variety. You know your thing, the market and the latest technology that will help our platform to become the best one!
You will work closely together with our CEO in a multifaceted role that revolves around understanding customer needs, setting the product vision, and working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver value to the end-users and the business.
- Manage the product roadmap
- Set a clear vision and product strategy for future growth, based on customer and market demands
- Know your metrics, track the products success along the way according to the modern SaaS playbook
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, its competitive environment, as well as the prevailing macroeconomic and technological trends
- Be the central point of contact for engineers, business- and management team and external stakeholders
- Define and align meaningful objectives and key results
- Ensure continuous product innovation
- Be an inspiration colleague and share your insights and most exciting news with your colleagues
What we think you will bring to us!
- Master´s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in several SaaS businesses or manufacturing
- An innovative and analytical mindset and expertise in creating user value - that’s a passion!
- An expert when it comes to bring ideas to live and a track record that shows it
- A data-driven way of working and a problem-solving mindset who can validate ideas and translate solutions into execution
- Experience from a complex SaaS platform and technical challenges
- Experience in driving development and organizational transformation
- Great communication and presentation skills to engineers and customers
- Inspiration and the ability to engage the product team, and a let’s-do this attitude!
- A strong willingness to be a part of a growing organization!
Other perks and benefits
🚆 Near public transit
🏖️ Paid Holiday
📈 Pension plan
💰 Paid holiday
🔕 Flexible working hours
👨👩👧 Work-life balance
👟Gym around the corner
🎊 Social gatherings
🏢 Central Office
🧑🏾💻 New tech gear
☕️ Free Coffee/Tee
🥂 Free Thursday bubbles
Sounds like a fun product and company to be a part of? Well, we hope you will apply then! 👇
A digital platform for data visualization and teamwork