Product Design Director
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About this role
Leadfeeder & Echobot are looking for an experienced Product Design Director who will act as a lead to oversee all Product Design efforts in our combined company. You will be in charge of a team of product designers and implement and manage a design system for the company. Key focuses for the role are to find an optimal collaboration approach with the key stakeholders in Product and Engineering and to hire and grow the best product design talent in our organization.
The goal is to ensure Product Design is serving our customers with the best product experience in collaboration with the larger product team within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Distill abstract business concepts and client needs into elegant creative solutions.
- Take responsibility for the creative vision and the standard of output across team members who work under them.
- Pitch ideas confidently and present the creative vision clearly to clients, as well as communicate in the same manner to members of the creative team.
- Have strong people management and leadership skills in order to hire, develop, and inspire the creative team.
- Ensure that all creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Implement and manage an industry-standard design delivery process to coordinate the hand-offs between design and the product and engineering teams
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Champion new ideas and gain support within the organization
- A degree in a visual or experiential design discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior-level designer. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience directing complex solutions for SaaS products.
- Extensive supervisory experience (including leadership, team-building, and delegation) leading and managing creative teams
- Experience with design processes and systems of fast-growing companies between 200 and 1000 employees.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Based in Europe
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
Helping companies know more about their website visitors