Special advisor Climate
Location: Stockholm or Göteborg
Do you want to be part of a leading sustainability scale-up whilst contributing to the global corporate sustainability transition? Our Swedish Advisory team is growing rapidly and we are now looking to recruit a special advisor in climate to be part of our exiting journey.
Position Green is a leading full-service ESG powerhouse with a mission to revolutionise how businesses work with sustainability. Through our SaaS platform, strategic advisory and e-learning services, Position Green’s offering makes sustainability actionable and measurable, supporting businesses to fast-track their sustainability transformation whilst also strengthening their competitiveness and long-term success. We come from the Nordics, but we operate across the globe in supporting our more than 500 customers to navigate and succeed in corporate sustainability. Position Green has received several awards for its innovative and integrated ESG services, and are a recognised thought leader through the annual ESG100 publication.
We are excited to offer the opportunity to be part of our journey as a special advisor in climate in our advisory business. The role will impose great opportunities for further development within our company.
About the job
You will play an important role in developing and delivering insightful and impactful advice and solutions to our clients in Sweden and internationally to accelerate their sustainability journeys and reaching net zero. With your deep expertise within GHG analysis and climate risks and opportunities, you will be an important subject matter expert in the development of our advisory and digital solutions.
As a special advisor in climate, you are an expert in the relevant frameworks in the area – TCFD, SBTi and GHG Protocol including vast experience in Scope 3 analysis. You know the ins and out of high level spend-based methods as well as supplier specific deep dives and life cycle assessment. Your role will be to provide expert advice both internally and externally to guide colleagues and clients in getting solid baselines, developing targets and strategies - and helping our clients execute on their transformation journeys to reach net zero.
Your role will include:
- Climate risk assessments and mitigation plans, based on TCFD and other relevant frameworks.
- GHG accounting on corporate, project and product level based on GHG Protocol and other relevant standards.
- Target setting, scenario development and advisory on science-based targets (SBTi).
- Development of strategies to reach net zero.
- Subject matter expertise in further development of our digital solutions for GHG accounting and climate risk assessment.
- Active thought leadership in your area - through trainings, seminars and taking part in international partnerships.
What you should bring
You are an expert within the area and like the challenge of staying up to date in this fast-changing space. You are a curious person who is passionate about learning the ins and outs of the climate related challenges in various industries.
We believe you have:
- Several years of experience from sustainability consulting with focus on climate
- MSc or PhD within a relevant field such as engineering or environmental sciences
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Deep knowledge in relevant frameworks such as GHG Protocol, TCFD and SBTi
We look forward to your application before March 5.
Your application has been successfully submitted.