Customer Success Consultant for Sweden
Do you dream of a career in a high-growth SaaS (auto-tech) company?
At ag analytics, we are growing in Sweden, so we are now looking for a motivated and highly organized Customer Success Consultant for the Swedish market.
In this role, you will have end-to-end responsibility for your own customers and drive communication, marketing activities and project management towards existing customers.
ag analytics is a fast-growing SaaS company on an important mission to shape the future with data and predictive analytics. We work with the most prestigious brands and dealers in the world such as Audi, VW, Porsche, SKODA, Seat, Peugeot, Opel, Suzuki, KIA, Ford, Volvo, Renault, Mercedes and Citroën and help the automotive industry take action on data. Our deep knowledge of the automotive industry helps us design relevant plug and play digital services. We have services toward brands, dealers, and independent workshops.
Auto CX is an innovative Customer Experience solution tailored specifically for the automotive industry, empowering dealers and importers to leverage data-driven insights to ensure customer retention. Through the delivery of concrete quick-wins that will improve the Customer Experience, our platform facilitates the achievement of our customers’ goals, while optimizing operational efficiency by mitigating the need for the extensive manual labor traditionally associated with identifying and implementing CX improvements.
The main purpose for the Customer Success Consultant is to deliver and grow value for our customers in the Swedish market. Our customers are both dealerships, workshops and importers who use our Customer Experience solution to retain their customers and develop their business.
The Customer Success team aims to always deliver a great customer experience. We build and maintain customer relationships through onboarding and training, and together with our Support team, we ensure that our customers always feel fully supported. This has been a successful path to very low churn of customers and high customer satisfaction.
As a team, Customer Success is also responsible for continuous development of the customers, which means introducing new modules through training and identifying areas of growth for the specific market and customers.
The Customer Success team works together with the Sales, Marketing, Data Science and Support teams to drive innovation and development of our products and solutions.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, success, and retention in the Swedish market
- Ensure high-quality onboarding and training of customers in the Swedish market
- Build good relationships with your customers
- Overall project management and optimization of processes
Preferably, you have a master’s degree in Business, Communication, e-commerce, digitalisation or similar.
You should have experience with project management and customer service/success so you can hit the ground running but also challenge processes and optimize them.
Furthermore, you have:
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- A personal drive to go the extra-mile to deliver high-quality customer service to our customers
- The ability to think on your feet and work independently, while being a true team player and helping other team members when needed
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced scale-up environment where priorities can shift and we constantly challenge ourselves to develop new solutions and processes
- Strong relationship builder, with the ability to engage with customers and colleagues across at all levels in an organisation
- Curious to learn and develop
- Self-driven and collaborative
- Excellent communication skills with excellent spoken and written Swedish and English
The role is placed in our Copenhagen office.
ag analytics is an international team of 25 employees working with our markets in Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany, Spain and Sweden who are passionate about predictive data analytics. Our offices are on Højbro Plads in the very cool start-up community Matrikel 1. We are highly focused on delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers while learning and developing at the same time. We have an informal and relaxed team atmosphere with team events, breakfasts and Friday bars. You can read more about us here.
How to apply
CV and application are sent via the ‘Apply now’ button above. The deadline to apply is Friday 13 October 2023.
About our interview process
- Online or face-to-face introduction to ag analytics and you (30 minutes)
- Case-based interview with team members and CEO (1 hour)
- Closing talk with CEO including compensation, starting date, and all other practical details (30 minutes)
If you have questions about this role, please reach out to our partner at aganalytics: Kasper Lykke Pedersen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone (+45) 4223 8044.
Bringing powerful automations to the world’s largest automotive brands