Customer Success Engineer
HappySignals is the leading SaaS company for IT Experience Management, empowering enterprises to change their culture to be more open, outcome-focused, and data-driven. The HappySignals Platform enables IT leaders to get a real-time understanding of the experiences they are delivering to end-users, and make informed decisions that increase employee happiness and productivity. HappySignals discovers the experiences of millions of employees in 130 countries. Our customers have been able to make employees happier and increase productivity by 26%.
Established in 2014, HappySignals is based in Helsinki, Finland, and also has operations in the UK and US. Currently, we are a Happy team of about 30 people with 10 different nationalities. We work together on a mission towards more smiles, less time wasted. For more information, visit www.happysignals.com.
Join our Happy team as a Customer Success Engineer!
Do you love working with international customers, helping them with technical product support, implementation, and onboarding? Do you have a background in ITSM platforms (ServiceNow or others), and programming/scripting, and want to grow in a dynamic team?
If you are passionate about IT Experience Management and have skills and motivation for problem-solving, you might be a perfect fit for HappySignals. You will be working in Helsinki, Finland, as part of the Customer Success team and have colleagues in other countries such as the UK and the US.
As a Customer Success Engineer at HappySignals, you will:
- guide our customers through the product implementation process and resolve technical issues related to the HappySignals platform and integration applications
- take part in developing our best practices, processes, and product
- curate and expand our self-service knowledge base
- craft instructional content, including articles and videos, to facilitate exceptional customer support
- grow your skills and know-how in a fast-moving environment backed by our supportive team
To succeed in this role, you should:
- be technically oriented and have a customer-centric approach to problem-solving
- enjoy working with customers and communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
- be able to make technical topics easy to understand also for non-technical people
- be self-driven and active in improving our ways of working
- have experience in ITSM platforms, like ServiceNow, and familiarity with ITSM processes
These could be your future paths at HappySignals:
- technical lead in customer success
- managing support functions
- leading and managing HappySignals tech community
- developing and maintaining integration applications
We are still a start-up company - we try, we fail, and succeed together. It is important that you embrace a transparent way of working and are used to sharing your work and asking if you need help. For our growth journey to be a success, we need willing and determined people to commit and put their heart and skills into the growth story of HappySignals.
This is a full-time role based in Helsinki, Finland, where we work both at the office and remotely. If you are from outside of the EU, a valid work permit is required.
What we offer
HappySignals is a company where culture matters. We offer training, coaching, and great opportunities for you to grow and develop your skills and experience with an innovative IT product. We value and encourage work-life balance. You get a competitive package of benefits such as generous holidays, flexible working time, extensive occupational healthcare, dental benefit, and support for mental wellbeing, to keep you feeling your best. We have a supportive team that encourages and respects each other and enjoys the occasional social get-togethers both in person and online. For our employees, we want HappySignals to be the greatest place to work. Learn more from www.happysignals.com/careers.
If you are interested, please send us your application. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR by email mirva.mustonen-tarvo(at)happysignals.com or by phone +358 40 575 0066.
HappySignals is the leading Enterprise B2B SaaS company for IT Experience Management